so, i’ve decided to do another giveaway!
I had my copy of ‘the adventures of sherlock holmes’ signed by Benedict Cumberbatch last year at the Cheltenham Lit Festival. I love the book, and I love Benedict, but I think that someone from tumblr would treasure the book a lot more than I have, so I think it’s time for me to part with it!
((the back few pages are a little crumpled and battered from carrying it round for the weekend in Chelt, but nothing hugely noticeable and it doesn’t affect the reading))
after i realised that 4,000 of you lovely people are now following me, i decided to make this (hopefully) a bit more special and put up a few more items for you all…
now up for grabs are:
- my personal copy of ‘the adventures of sherlock holmes’ (signed by benedict) (x)
- third star dvd (x)
- cabin pressure s1 cd (x)
- sherlock: the casebook hardcover book (x)
- and, of course, YOUR CHOICE OF SWEETS, CHOCOLATES (particularly good for those of you outside the UK, i believe?!) and/or FANDOM BADGES/MERCH FROM YOUR SHOP OF CHOICE ON ETSY
- mbf me
- reblog as many times as you want
- no giveaway blogs please
- likes will not count
- i will send this anywhere in the world, and you must be willing to give me your address
- a random generator will select the winner
- when the giveaway is over, the winner has 48 hours to respond to my ask. if i don’t hear back, i will pick the runner up as the winner. PLEASE have your ask box open!!!
- giveaway will end August 1st at 13:00PM GMT
- thank you and good luck!
Matthew Gray Gubler and Sky Ferreira at my studio #2
The video froze and
DAMMIT SEXY IRISH GUY I’M AN ATTRACTIVE TWENTY SOMETHING MAN IN A BOW TIE NOT A CLEVER OLD GUY WITH CRAZY HAIR
Did you know on average the human body needs 8 positive touches a day to survive? This includes: hand shakes, a hand on the shoulder, a hug, a kiss. etc. So you people saying, people that are depressed are just upset because they don’t get attention, in a way, you’re right, when your body lacks positive touches it can stunt your growth and effect your mental and emotional development. Give a hug.
LETS AGREE NEVER TO MENTION THIS VIDEO EVER AGAIN
THIS VIDEO IS SO CREEPY!